• 1 Post By Group B

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old 06-08-2015, 09:56 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Self Preservation and Stylish Choices

The Suzuki GW250 suffers in class for one simple reason, it projects an air of self preservation instead of self aggrandizement through speed freakness. While the GW250 is the cheapest bike in the quarter litre or there about category, its also the largest in terms of dimension and weight.

R3, CBR and KTM RC all ape bigger bikes in terms of styling and thats no different with the GW250F, just instead it copies the more 'relaxed' B-King instead of the endearing 'crotch rocket'.

Despite its relaxed riding position and heavier weight relative to competitors the GW250F still felt quick to handle through little flip flops or transitioning from sweeper to sweeper. What I actually loved on the F vs the standard GW250 was the wind protection. Granted its not major, but it does take pressure off the chest and neck.

I'm into the F and quite glad I've waited this long for it to hit stores. IMO $300 for a little fairing and a fantastic paint job are well worth the cost!
Ryan Stroman likes this.
post #2 of 2 Old 08-29-2015, 11:02 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Garage
Completely agree that the F definitely adds a nice little extra spice (wind protection) that is appreciated!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page