Just finished a few rather cheap mods on my GW250 (Inazuma, as known in this part of the world). Here're some mods done.
- Took off the inazuma stickers on the tail
- Replaced the headlamp with a classic 7" round one, retained the stock instrument console
- Bar end mirrors
- Cut out the front fender the best i could think of. I wish there was a better way though. Still, doesn't hate it as much as i hated the stock one.
- Cut the rear fender just above the license plate. Had to reposition the indicators closer to the reflector.
- Powder coated the headlamp and the mounts
- Took some chrome off the exhausts, levers etc. Was too shiny for my liking
- Yellow headlamp
Just a thing i like these days, this will go back to normal if i can't find a brighter bulb / kit
Just finished the first service, and will get to the exhaust next. It's too meek at the moment. I do hate really loud pipes, but a bit more bassier tone would be nice for this i think. Not really willing to spend on a new aftermarket one. Might just mod the stock ones.
Cheers from Bangalore