Suzuki Will Offer A Unique Finance Deal - Suzuki GW250 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 Old 01-04-2018, 03:59 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Suzuki Will Offer A Unique Finance Deal

Shopping around for the best deal is the norm for car and motorcycle buyers, a process that can turn into a hassle sometimes. Well good news for those on the market for a new bike, Suzuki is taking the stress way with their new bespoke finance campaign.

Available for some models in the 2018 lineup, Visordown says customers will have to put down a minimum deposit of £199 and go with either a PCP agreement or a hire purchase deal. After that, they’ll chose from three different APR agreements: 2% APR over two years, 3% APR over three years, or 4% APR over four years.

Unfortunately, the current lineup of eligible models does not include the Suzuki GW250, but the offer may still be applicable when the GW250 gets a refresh. In the meantime, those looking to purchase a V-Strom 650 and V-Strom 1000, GSX-R1000, GSX-S1000, certain scooters like Burgman 400 and the Burgman 650, Hayabusa machines, etc may finance their chosen bikes via this deal.

Suzuki GB's national sales manager, Jonathan Martin, claims that their “latest offer really allows customers to tailor the deal to best suit their needs” and it “gives customers the control when buying a new Suzuki for the season ahead.”

With the deposit listed in pounds, we can only assume that the offer is currently only available in UK. Perhaps in time the new finance campaign will be available globally.
post #2 of 6 Old 01-05-2018, 11:30 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
This is simply my opinion, but as a secondary mode of transportation, I don't think a motorcycle should be financed and that interest burden put on you if it's unneeded. Cash is my method of choice when it comes to bikes, though I'm sure there are extenuating circumstances where it's better to finance.
post #3 of 6 Old 01-05-2018, 11:55 AM

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by OpenThrottle View Post
This is simply my opinion, but as a secondary mode of transportation, I don't think a motorcycle should be financed and that interest burden put on you if it's unneeded. Cash is my method of choice when it comes to bikes, though I'm sure there are extenuating circumstances where it's better to finance.
Its still much easier to pay off than a car and at the end of the day it means more sales for Suzuki, when it comes to the bottom line, brands will always find ways to sell more when they can.

post #4 of 6 Old 02-09-2018, 03:21 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Wonder if there's a way to take advantage of the customer cash return, just finance the gw250 and pay it off as soon as possible.
post #5 of 6 Old 02-09-2018, 03:55 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
The whole reason I am considering to buy this bike is that its not a lot of cash upfront and then I wont have to worry about bi weekly payments. Seeing as how it wont be my daily driver, I don't want to be spending money on a constant basis for it (besides gas). I guess its great that they are giving incentives to new buyers, but seeing as how the GW250 is an entry level bike, its not surprising that the offer doesn't apply to it.
post #6 of 6 Old 02-16-2018, 09:17 AM

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zukes View Post
The whole reason I am considering to buy this bike is that its not a lot of cash upfront and then I wont have to worry about bi weekly payments. Seeing as how it wont be my daily driver, I don't want to be spending money on a constant basis for it (besides gas). I guess its great that they are giving incentives to new buyers, but seeing as how the GW250 is an entry level bike, its not surprising that the offer doesn't apply to it.
Same here. Its why this segment and even 300 and 400cc bikes are my go-to for commute bikes due to the fact the cost of buying and owning them is a very small percentage of what I make. Coming from driving a car to and from work, it gets me back to a much safer level of spending.

some of the last out of warrant jobs I did on my current vehicle cost more than then GW!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page