Headlight bulb and position bulb replacement question - Suzuki GW250 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 Old 03-30-2018, 05:33 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Headlight bulb and position bulb replacement question

I’m having trouble removing the headlight cover piece of plastic. I’ve taken the two screws out and I pull up on the plastic and it doesn’t come loose. I’m afraid if I pull too hard I’m going to break something. I’ve only had the bike a couple of days and need to replace the little position lightbulb.
post #2 of 4 Old 04-04-2018, 06:48 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moongunner View Post
Iím having trouble removing the headlight cover piece of plastic. Iíve taken the two screws out and I pull up on the plastic and it doesnít come loose. Iím afraid if I pull too hard Iím going to break something. Iíve only had the bike a couple of days and need to replace the little position lightbulb.
Its a bit complicated process that rest of the motorcycles.

Post removal of two screws, you need to move headlight assembly upward. Then you need to disconnect the boot and combination meter assembly coupler, and completely disassembling the combination meter.

You'll have to take care that while removing the headlight assy, you also need to see that, the position lights couplers are removed.
post #3 of 4 Old 10-03-2019, 02:29 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Hey,
I am looking to upgrade headlight bulbs of my bike for brighter look. I found this one as per my needs https://xenons4u.co.uk/h7-55w-super-...ght-bulbs.html. They have mentioned easy installation. Has anyone here tried these?

post #4 of 4 Old 10-11-2019, 07:11 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by katyjohn View Post
Hey,
I am looking to upgrade headlight bulbs of my bike for brighter look. I found this one as per my needs https://xenons4u.co.uk/h7-55w-super-...ght-bulbs.html. They have mentioned easy installation. Has anyone here tried these?
Greetings, These appear to have a standard base, and connecting tongs, so they'll be as easy as the OEM bulb to install and connect. Pretty much plug-and-play. BUT, you still have to get to the bulb. What year and model bike do you have?

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page