GW250 IXIL Double Guns - Suzuki GW250 Forum
 2Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 18 Old 05-07-2014, 11:05 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Group B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 247
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Group B is offline  
post #2 of 18 Old 05-07-2014, 01:10 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 375
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
bang bang i shot ya dead

it sounds epic



brians is offline  
post #3 of 18 Old 05-07-2014, 01:33 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 249
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
That is an amazing sounding exhaust. I didn't think that the Suzuki GW250 could sound quite that burly. I haven't heard of this exhaust company before, but having heard about it now, I think that I'll look into this brand.
Hunter090 is offline  
 
post #4 of 18 Old 05-07-2014, 02:14 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 702
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter090 View Post
That is an amazing sounding exhaust. I didn't think that the Suzuki GW250 could sound quite that burly. I haven't heard of this exhaust company before, but having heard about it now, I think that I'll look into this brand.
Thats just what I thought, im just happy that it sounds better than I thought it would
TwoFiddy is offline  
post #5 of 18 Old 05-08-2014, 12:54 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 249
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
Has anyone on our forum done any exhaust mods? Now I'm curious if there are other options that would also make the Inazuma sound more gnarly. Its so cool that it can sound that good.
Hunter090 is offline  
post #6 of 18 Old 05-08-2014, 02:17 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 375
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
so anyone gonna get one?



brians is offline  
post #7 of 18 Old 05-08-2014, 03:11 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 702
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter090 View Post
Has anyone on our forum done any exhaust mods? Now I'm curious if there are other options that would also make the Inazuma sound more gnarly. Its so cool that it can sound that good.
Straight pipe
TwoFiddy is offline  
post #8 of 18 Old 05-08-2014, 05:15 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Group B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 247
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoFiddy View Post
Straight pipe
yea but a straight pipe will actually rob you of the important bits of the powerband. straight pipes are great if you're running in the high RPMs all day, thats why race bikes use straight pipes. But what happens on a street bike is it decimates you low and midrange, which is basically the power you want for the street....
Group B is offline  
post #9 of 18 Old 05-09-2014, 12:45 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 249
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
I've never really understood how the exhaust pipe affects performance. Other than weight and noise it seems to me to just be the way that the engine gets rid of exhaust.
Hunter090 is offline  
post #10 of 18 Old 05-09-2014, 04:12 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 702
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Group B View Post
yea but a straight pipe will actually rob you of the important bits of the powerband. straight pipes are great if you're running in the high RPMs all day, thats why race bikes use straight pipes. But what happens on a street bike is it decimates you low and midrange, which is basically the power you want for the street....
Ah yes can't forget that. have to do what is most ideal
TwoFiddy is offline  
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome