1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 25 Old 09-30-2014, 03:25 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Well it looks like it's called the GW250F
2015 Suzuki GW250F Revealed for China Motorcycle.com News
Hope they bring it to NZ, they could sign me up now except they'll probably add an additional $2000.
Love the blue coloured one. Wonder how long I'll have to wait...
post #22 of 25 Old 10-09-2014, 04:32 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkster View Post
Hope they bring it to NZ, they could sign me up now except they'll probably add an additional $2000.

I just learned yesterday (Oct 8/2014) from Suzuki Canada that the new 2015 full-fairing GW250F is indeed coming to Canada this fall. It will only be available in black, at a list price of $4,499 CAD. I am pre-ordering two of them this week; one for myself, one for my daughter. A great price for a "real" full-sized, 2-up, liquid cooled, fuel injected, full-fairing bike with front/rear discs, nice instrumentation, and quality construction. And let's not forget it's comfortable riding position, excellent fuel efficiency and affordable insurance. Well done Suzuki!!

Glen
post #23 of 25 Old 10-13-2014, 02:27 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkster View Post
Hey Porkster, any word yet on whether the GW250F is going to be sold in your country? If you haven't heard anything yet, don't lose hope; there is still nothing about it posted on our Canadian website either, but Suzuki Canada says it will be updating their website in the coming weeks, and that the 250F will in fact be sold here. I am hoping you'll have the same luck where you are!

Glen

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #24 of 25 Old 10-14-2014, 12:48 AM
cms

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
It's on the US Suzuki web site . They show a naked version [red / black] and the F model in black only, both for 2015. I'm so tired of the color choice for the US, it really sucks! The red and black is very good looking IMHO but we need a bigger choice of colors . I do like the F model and would like to have one, if I could get any other color besides black or silver.I really think they hurt the TU250X sales by only offering a silver color for the last three years. I get a lot of comments on my TU, [2009 red] wishing they could get a red one. I do like my GW but the rest of the world gets all the colors, I don't get it, or the front fender, it would look so much better with a normal front fender. CMS
Murray likes this.
post #25 of 25 Old 11-02-2014, 12:03 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by camperbc View Post
Hey Porkster, any word yet on whether the GW250F is going to be sold in your country? If you haven't heard anything yet, don't lose hope; there is still nothing about it posted on our Canadian website either, but Suzuki Canada says it will be updating their website in the coming weeks, and that the 250F will in fact be sold here. I am hoping you'll have the same luck where you are!

Glen

No not likely, But Suzukifest started yesterday. Seems they're selling a newer model (well new paint job) here now.

See the brochure (page 6/7) here:
ISSUU - Suzukifest 2014 - Avon City Suzuki by Steve Gregor

I'm off for a test ride tomorrow.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page