1Likes
  • 1 Post By The Crime Solver

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 Old 11-25-2016, 03:36 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)

Hello, thank you for accepting me here. My name Ben M. Reese from Canada. I have a business here in our city and I also worked as a Computer technology trainer. I'm joining here because I want to learn more info about this brand hope you help me guys. My bike is Kawasaki Ninja 650 and I'm planning to give that to my son and find another one for me.
TwoFiddy likes this.
post #2 of 6 Old 11-25-2016, 01:55 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crime Solver View Post
Hello, thank you for accepting me here. My name Ben M. Reese from Canada. I have a business here in our city and I also worked as a Computer technology trainer. I'm joining here because I want to learn more info about this brand hope you help me guys. My bike is Kawasaki Ninja 650 and I'm planning to give that to my son and find another one for me.
Welcome to the forum. Surprised that your here coming from a 650, that's quite a big drop off in CC's. Are you really looking for something as tamed as the GW250? I can however see how the more relaxed riding position gets your attention.
post #3 of 6 Old 11-25-2016, 02:36 PM

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Quote:
Welcome to the forums ! Has your son been riding for a while ? I'm also interested to know why you want to down size to a 250 ? More for an inner city commuter is my guess

post #4 of 6 Old 11-27-2016, 12:19 AM Thread Starter

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Y'know... getting older. I used to race but I decided to be a full time businessman. My son's been a rider for years and it became our hobby to go to places riding motorbikes.
post #5 of 6 Old 11-28-2016, 02:45 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
I am enjoying the gw250 but I can see how many people think it might not have enough power especially if you are going to take it on long journeys. So far the I am not bothered at high speeds but my commute only has me up in the 50's.
post #6 of 6 Old 01-05-2017, 03:54 PM

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Quote:
Y'know... getting older. I used to race but I decided to be a full time businessman. My son's been a rider for years and it became our hobby to go to places riding motorbikes.
That's pretty cool. Nice bonding time as well which is great. Do you have any cases to carry your stuff around in ?

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page